To get you ready for a long, hot summer we have compiled a list of our 5 hottest makeup looks this summer.
1) Dusty pastel eyeshadows, sweeping right up to the brow bone. Dusty pastels that sweep
across the eyelid and right up to the brows to create a pastel pop throwback to the 70’s.
2) Contouring Trend: either with foundation or bronze tanner for a longer wearing contour. The hottest contouring trend this summer doesn’t involved foundation. You can still create high
cheekbones and sweeping features. The mystery product? Tanning cream. Build up the application to achieve desired effect. Use a stippling brush to blend.
3) White Eyeliner for fresh eyes and enhanced brows. Apply white eyeliner around
corner of eyes and on brow bones, blend well. Creates vibrant, fresh and alert eyes.
4) Lip Tints: For flaming colour or sultry stains, 100% smear proof, layer colours for 24 hour, high impact liquid lips.
5) Black Liquid Eyeliner for Winged Tip Eyes: Use black liquid eyeliner to create a clean and slightly flicked look, or be bold and exaggerate the look for intensity.